Workshop on Quality of Open Data
Workshop on Quality of Open Data (or QOD Workshop) - event that brings together different communities working on quality of information in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata and other open knowledge bases. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data. We invite papers that provide methodologies and techniques, which can help to verify and enrich various community based services in different languages.
Topics of interest
- Quality management in open knowledge bases.
- Large-scale information extraction
- Multilingual entity recognition tasks
- Enriching open databases with NLP methods
- Quality assessment of Wikipedia articles
- Improving quality of DBpedia, Wikidata and other semantic databases
- Enrichment of multilingual open knowledge bases
- Analysis of references and citation data
- QOD Workshop - official website