Synthetic measure - statistical value that is the result of combining other measures.
Quality of service
There is a method to measure quality of service in hotels. In related study  authors aggregate tourist opinions, measured on a scale from 1 to 10. Synthetic measure (indicator) of service quality in each hotel is calculated with the help of the aggregation operator.
The results of the calculations are available on WikiRank service.
- Ban, Olimpia (2008). "Synthetic Measure of the Quality of Service Taking into Account the Client's Perspective in the Hotel Industry". Economia Aziendale Online. 1: 1–7.
- Węcel, K., Lewoniewski, W. (2015). Modelling the Quality of Attributes in Wikipedia Infoboxes. In International Conference on Business Information Systems (pp. 308-320). Springer International Publishing. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-26762-3_27
- Lewoniewski, W., Węcel, K., Abramowicz, W. (2017). Relative Quality and Popularity Evaluation of Multilingual Wikipedia Articles. In Informatics (Vol. 4, No. 4, p. 43). Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute. DOI: 10.3390/informatics4040043
- Lewoniewski, W., Węcel, K. (2017). Relative Quality Assessment of Wikipedia Articles in Different Languages Using Synthetic Measure. In International Conference on Business Information Systems (pp. 282-292). Springer, Cham. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-69023-0_24
- WikiRank - quality and popularity assessment of Wikipedia articles